This organ was shipped to the Indiana Theatre November 30, 1921. It is Opus 493, a style 235, and had 11 ranks with a piano addition when installed in the Theatre.
Basically, this organ was sold by the Theatre ownership, United Artitsts, in the 70s. It was sold to Richard Ertel and then wound up being stored in a barn in Vincennes. It was then acquired by an organ broker based in Tennessee. It then changed hands a couple more times before ending up with the current owner.